- Purity：Protect the contamination of silicon wafers by magazines during processing.
- Strong Permeability：Uniformly breathable and water-permeable, to ensure that the silicon wafer is evenly stressed and firmly adsorbed, and does not slide during the grinding process.
- Uniform Structure Distribution：Not easy to absorb silicon powder abrasive debris, and the suction cup is easy to clean.
- High Strength：No deformation during grinding, to ensure that the silicon wafer is uniformly stressed at all points during grinding, and it is not easy to produce edge collapse and debris.
- Easy to Trim：No breakage, chipping, threshing, etc. during trimming.
- High Insulation：Insulation material to eliminate static electricity.
Ceramic Vacuum Chuck is a kind of uniform solid or vacuum body produced by using nano-powder. A large number of connected or closed ceramic materials are generated in the material through high-temperature sintering. The material is Al2O3 or SIC, which is widely used in Semiconductors and electronic devices. In these applications, it can fix semiconductor wafers, glass substrate materials and other working objects by Vacuum Suction. Compared with the characteristics of traditional suction cups for the single specification of workpieces, the regional suction function of Ceramic Vacuum suction cups helps to improve the smoothness of the production line and its performance, also avoid the traditional suction cups on the workpiece (especially the Thin Film material) scratches and suction marks. In addition to being used to adsorb workpieces, Ceramic Vacuum Chucks can also be used in transmission-type air float modules. Even large pieces of glass substrates and other workpieces can be prevented from directly contacting the platform during transportation and transfer, avoiding Attachment of contaminants, stress, static electricity and damage to the glass substrate occur. Moreover, the porous material can greatly reduce the gas flow, and can achieve the effect of uniform air pressure in the air cushion layer and can maintain a certain floating height. Quality Assurance
Like what you're reading? Subscribe to our top articles.
We will continue to update CERADIR; if you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!