Alumina is a high hardness compound with a melting point of 2054℃ and a boiling point of 2980℃. It belongs to ionic crystals that can be ionized at high temperatures, so it is often used to make refractory materials.
As far as the alumina ceramic structure is concerned, its wear resistance is 15 times that of magnesia ceramics; its friction coefficient is 1/2 of that of magnesia ceramics. Alumina ceramic products have a higher surface finish and less friction, which prolongs the service life and saves costs.
The advantages of Alumina :
Where Alumina is widely used?
- Good Thermal Stability. It still maintains its good performance when used at high temperatures.
- Stable Chemical Properties. Resistant to organic solvents, chlorides and strong acids and alkalis, and not easily degraded by microorganisms.
- Great Strength. Capable of operating under large pressure gradients without compression and creep.
- Compared with polymer film, alumina products do not appear aging. As long as it is not damaged, it can be used for a long time.
- Alumina is a white solid which is hardly soluble in water. It is odorless, tasteless and extremely hard.
- Alumina is the best-konwn advanced ceramic material, is widely used in automotive, petro-chemical,fluid control,material transfer,industry. ..Sapphire is single-crystal alumina.
Welcome to visit our website: www.innovacera.com
Need more information, welcome to email me at: email@example.com