The new materials industry covers a wide range, including rare earth, magnetic materials, diamond materials, new energy materials, special ceramic materials, optoelectronics, information materials, smart materials and biomedical materials. Except for a few of these industries that possess resource monopolies. Most are competitive industries.
Although the competition is fierce, due to the high technical content of these industries, the added value of the products is large. Therefore, the profitability of most companies is relatively high.
Innovacera customizes high-end microporous ceramic vacuum chucks, porous ceramics, and ceramic chucks to absorb silicon wafers, wafers, ceramic sheets, flexible screens, glass screens, circuit boards, and various non-metallic materials.
Back To Topic，Why Will New Materials Become The Future Trend?
1. The modernization of the defense military industry will greatly stimulate the demand for new materials
2. Domestic consumption growth stimulates the development of new chemical materials
3. Domestic leading enterprises have improved their independent innovation capabilities, and import substitution trend is obvious。
4. National policies vigorously promote
5. Downstream demand pull highlights investment value.
6. The emergence of revolutionary new materials changes the path of industrial development.
Need more information, welcome to visit our company's website: